Pineapple Marzipan Cupcakes
- 3/4 c butter, softened
- 1 pkg marzipan, crumbled
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pineapple tidbits, patted dry
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 16 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, beat butter, marzipan and sugars until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
In another bowl, whisk flour and baking powder; gradually beat into butter mixture. Fold in crushed pineapple.
Fill into cupcake pan filling each liner 2/3rds full. Bake 20-25 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Coll in pans, 10 mins before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
In a small saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over very low heat. Stir until smooth. Cool slightly until mixture thickens to a spreading consistency. Spread over cupcakes and top with pineapple.
You'll also love
- Asparagus Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ground Beef Jerky 5/5 (1 Votes)
- roasted mixed baby potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Oysters with Shallot Pomegranate... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lebanese Lemon Salad Dressing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hot Apple Cider for a Crowd 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake With Pineapple Glaze 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE APPLE SALAD 5/5 (1 Votes)