Lobster and Mushroom Risotto
- 4 lobster tails
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted, divided
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 lb. (225g) cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Arborio rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups 25% less sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan shaved cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 350. use kitchen shears to cut through shell down centre of each lobster tail. Discard shells. Place lobster meat on parchment covered baking sheet. Remove 1 Tbsp butter; brush evenly onto lobster. Bake 15 minutes or until opaque.
Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook 5-7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
Hear remaining oil in same skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in rice; cook 1 minute. Add wine; cook and stir 2 minutes or until wine is absorbed.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Add 1/2 cup broth; cook 3 minutes or until absorbed, stirring frequently. Repeat with remaining broth, cooking after each addition until broth is absorbed, adding mushrooms to the rice with the last addition of broth. Stir in cheese.
Brush lobster with remaining butter; cut into 1 inch thick slices. Serve over risotto. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Sausage Egg and Biscuits Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Potato Wedges 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Casserole II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia - Crabmeat Topping 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Mushroom and Bacon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)