Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
These over-the top burgers are mixed with Parmesan, Cheddar, onions, ketchup, Worcestershire, then wrapped in bacon and grilled.
- 1 ⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kitchme.com
Preheat a grill for high heat.
In a large bowl, mix together cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble in ground beef and mix together by hand. Form into 6 patties and wrap a slice of bacon around each one. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
Place patties on the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side or until well done. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.
You'll also love
- German Apple Pancakes 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Hawaiian Burger with... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Lasagnetti with Crumbled Sausage,... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Perfect Fried Eggs 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Olive Bread Stuffing with Fennel 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie 4.7/5 (21 Votes)