Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
These over-the top burgers are mixed with Parmesan, Cheddar, onions, ketchup, Worcestershire, then wrapped in bacon and grilled.
- 1 ⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kitchme.com
Preheat a grill for high heat.
In a large bowl, mix together cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble in ground beef and mix together by hand. Form into 6 patties and wrap a slice of bacon around each one. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
Place patties on the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side or until well done. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.
You'll also love
- Glazed Salmon 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon with Rigatoni and... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon, Cheddar... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Blackout Candy Apples 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Hawaiian Burger with... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef Stew 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Best Ever White Chocolate... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Bacon Crusted Cheeseballs on a... 4.7/5 (21 Votes)