Roasted Icicle Radishes
Photo from http://www.andrealehnen.com/2008_06_01_archive.html
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 bunch fresh rosemary, needles stripped from the stem
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches icicle radishes, trimmed and well-washed (20)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with the orange juice, zest, and rosemary to flavor the oil. Pour the rosemary oil over the radishes and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
Roast about 30 to 40 minutes. The radishes should be tender and golden.