Slow-Cooker Baked Cranberry Apples
- 5 medium baking apples
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries chopped
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar - (packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Whipped or sour cream (optional)
Peel each apple about a fourth of the way down; remove core and seeds. In a small bowl, combine cranberries, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, arid walnuts. Spoon cranberry mixture into center of each apple.
Place in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 4 to 5 hours or until apples are tender.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Top with whipped or sour cream, if desired.
This recipe yields 5 servings.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 0g protein; 1g total fat (0g saturated fat); 33g carbohydrates; 0mg cholesterol; 4mg sodium.
You'll also love
- Chicken Salad With Grapes And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli And Goat Cheese Quiche 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Watermelon Nectar 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Knott's Berry Farm's Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Knott's Berry Farm's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sugarless Pineapple Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prickly Pear Cactus And Cranberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Compote 0/5 (0 Votes)