Slow-Cooker Baked Cranberry Apples
- 5 medium baking apples
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries chopped
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar - (packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Whipped or sour cream (optional)
Peel each apple about a fourth of the way down; remove core and seeds. In a small bowl, combine cranberries, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, arid walnuts. Spoon cranberry mixture into center of each apple.
Place in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 4 to 5 hours or until apples are tender.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Top with whipped or sour cream, if desired.
This recipe yields 5 servings.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 0g protein; 1g total fat (0g saturated fat); 33g carbohydrates; 0mg cholesterol; 4mg sodium.
You'll also love
- Simple Stir-Fried Ground Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seasoned Chicken In Coconut Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Ahi Tuna Encrusted With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sea Scallops In A Lime, Caper, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion And Apple Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Cranberry And Rice Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)