Corn on the Cob - NuWave
- 1-12 ears of corn (as many as needed)
- 1 stick butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Wash and shake excess water off the ear.Leaving husk on the corn, place on a liner pan or a 4 inch cooking rack. Roast for 18-20 minutes on power level HI.Pull husk off, spread on butter, salt and pepper.Enjoy!
The silk on the corn magically comes off when you remove the husk. Have a couple of ears that are not sweet enough? Soak them in milk and water before cooking. If you are having a lot of guests, the corn will stay warm for up to an hour on power level 3.without drying out.
You can cook on either the 1-4-inch racks or the liner pan. Depending on what your cooking. If you want to grill chicken on the 4-inch rack then you would cook the corn on the liner pan. This gives you options.
You'll also love
- Basil and Garlic Mashed Sweet... 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Avocado Stuffed Pork Chops 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Skillet Tortellini with... 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Bovines Corn Pudding 4/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe