Glazed Ham and Pineapple Chutney
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- pinch ground cloves
- 1 (7 pounds) pre-cooked spiral-sliced ham
- 1 peeled, cored, ripe pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup apple cider (non-alcoholic) or brandy
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, orange juice and cloves. Place ham on a foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Brush with half the glaze and continue to roast, brushing halfway through with remaining glaze, until browned and heated through, about 20 minutes more.
Meanwhile, combine pineapple, cider, onion, cinnamon stick and pepper flakes in a small saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until pineapple is very tender, 10 to 20 minutes; cover pan if liquid begins to evaporate before pineapple softens. Discard cinnamon stick and serve chutney warm with ham.