Dilled Salmon In Miso-Lemon Sauce
- 3 tablespoons chickpea miso (or sweet mellow white)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves peeled, minced
- 2 leeks cleaned thoroughly, halved both horizontally and vertically
- 2 salmon fillets
- 4 sprigs fresh cleaned dill - (to 5)
Mix miso, lemon juice, and garlic in a suribachi using a grinding motion. The sauce should be the consistency of a creamy salad dressing.
Line a stainless steel steamer basket with the leeks. Gently rinse salmon fillets in filtered water and place on bed of leeks. Pour sauce over salmon and leeks.
Place steamer containing fish and leeks in a large pot with a half inch of filtered water. Cover, bring to a low boil, and steam for 15 to 20 minutes depending on thickness of steaks. Add dill during the last 3 minutes.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Tip: The delicious sauce with this flavorful dish goes well with long-grain boiled rice. Enjoy with a salad or lightly steamed vegetables for a gourmet meal.
Breast-Protective Power Foods: Salmon, leeks, lemon juice, dill, miso, garlic.
You'll also love
- Beef Hash (Slow cooker) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Semolina's Muffaletta Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Onion Petal Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack's Pineapple... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Ultimate Fondue 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Taco Bites (David... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Lavender Lemonade using Lavender... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Patties 4.2/5 (22 Votes)