Layered Tortellini Pasta Chicken Salad
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup Green Giant® frozen sweet peas (from 1-lb bag)
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups julienne (matchstick-cut) carrots
- 2 cups chopped or strips grilled chicken
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1 Cook tortellini as directed on package, adding peas during last 4 minutes of cook time. Drain; rinse immediately with cold water. Pat with paper towels to remove moisture.
2 In 3- or 4-quart clear bowl, layer the lettuce, the carrots, chicken, peas, the tortellini, and bell pepper.
3 In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, pesto and buttermilk. Spread over peppers; sprinkle with parsley. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled or overnight. Stir just before serving.
You'll also love
- Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Soup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet Cream Cheese Noodle Kugel 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker VELVEETA® Macaroni... 3.8/5 (85 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Turkey Meatball Spinach Tortellini... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)