Chicken Orzo Lettuce Wrap
- 1 tin of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tin of water
- 1 full bottle of greek salad dressing (we use Kraft)
- 1 tin of roasted tomatoes
- 1 tin of artichoke hearts
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box of orzo pasta
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
•Add all of the ingredients except the pasta to a crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
•Remove the chicken breasts from the crock pot, shred with a fork and set aside.
•Add the orzo pasta to the crock pot and let cook 20-30 mins until al dente.
•Put the chicken back in the crock pot and toss with the pasta.
•Peel the leafs off of the head of romaine and wash and dry each one individually then layer on a plate.
•Add a spoonful of the orzo mix to each leaf, wrap and dip into the white pepper and parsley dipping sauce.