Asian Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 can (8-ounce) pineapple tidbits with reduced-sugar juice, juice reserved
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from everydaydiabeticrecipes.com
Place chicken and 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce in resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes. Remove chicken and discard marinade.
Coat a nonstick wok or skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over high heat.
Add about half the chicken to wok. Cook 2 minutes or until chicken is browned, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat as needed. Remove first batch to a serving platter and repeat with remaining chicken. Remove second batch.
Add scallion, pineapple, 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice, and remaining teriyaki sauce to wok. Cook about 1 minute. Spoon over chicken tenders and serve immediately.