Chicken Breasts with Roasted Tomato-Queso Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 large bone-in chicken breasts (4-1/2 lb.)
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 6 oz. VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp.chopped fresh cilantro
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat grill for indirect grilling: Light one side of grill, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat grill to 350ºF.
Mix dressing and garlic until blended. Reserve half; brush remaining onto chicken. Set aside. Add tomatoes and peppers to reserved dressing mixture; mix well. Spoon onto large sheet of heavy-duty foil; fold to make packet.
Place chicken, skin sides down, on grate over unlit area; cover. Grill 1 hour or until done (165ºF), turning chicken after 30 min. and placing foil packet over lit area for the last 20 min.
Cut chicken breasts in half; place on platter. Cover to keep warm. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packet. Spoon vegetables into microwaveable bowl. Add VELVEETA; stir. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until VELVEETA is melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir in cilantro. Spoon over chicken.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
If a thinner cheese sauce is desired, stir additional 1 Tbsp. dressing into prepared sauce along with the cilantro.
You'll also love
- Roast Halibut With Meyer Lemon... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Quinoa Bowl With Artichokes,... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- African Sweet-Potato Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- ZZ Braised Lamb Shanks 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- BAKED RIGATONI WITH EGGPLANT AND... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- AIN'T NO THING BUTTA CHICKEN WING 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Marinated Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pan Seared Cod with Arugula... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)