Southeast Asian Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Spicy Slaw - CC
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons red curry paste
- Salt and pepper
- 8 (3- to 4-ounce) chicken cutlets, 1/2 inch thick, trimmed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (11-ounce) bag green coleslaw mix
- 4 (6-inch) Italian sub rolls, split lengthwise
1. Whisk 2 tablespoons fish sauce, oil, sugar, 2 teaspoons curry paste, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper together in bowl. Add cutlets and toss to coat.
2. Whisk mayonnaise, lime juice, remaining 2 teaspoons fish sauce, and remaining 2 teaspoons curry paste together in large bowl. Add coleslaw mix and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Grill cutlets over hot fire until lightly charred and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plate and tent loosely with foil. Grill rolls cut side down until toasted, about 1 minute. Divide cutlets and slaw evenly among rolls. Serve.