Chard Broccoli: sounds gross, but give it a try. There's a restaurant in Bellevue/Seattle called The Black Bottle that makes this and its amazing. Its also easy to alter.
- 1 1/4 lbs Broccoli cut into florets (about 8 cups)
- 3-4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper (I use combo Sea Salt & Garlic Salt)
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- Crushed Red Pepper
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 28mins
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Place broccoli in a large baking sheet.
3) Drizzle/toss broccoli with the olive oil and then lightly season with salt and pepper.
4) Roast 15 minutes.
5) Remove sheet from oven and sprinkle with the garlic and red pepper.
6) Roast until broccoli is beginning to brown, about 5-8 minutes longer.
7) Season again to taste with salt and pepper.
8) Serve immediately.