Ham Sandwich With Nectarine Salsa
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Mayo fat-free mayonnaise dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 nectarine coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely-chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon coarsely-chopped cilantro
- 3 pita bread halves
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1 package Oscar Mayer Free fat-free deli-thin honey
- baked cooked or smoked cooked ham - (5 oz)
Mix dressing, lime juice, and red pepper until combined. Stir in nectarine, sweet onion, and cilantro to make salsa.
Fill each pita bread half with lettuce, 3 ham slices, and 1/3 of the salsa mixture.
This recipe yields 3 servings. Serving size: 1 sandwich.
Exchanges Per Serving: 1 1/2 Starch, 1 Very Lean Meat.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 160; Calories from Fat 10; Total Fat 1g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 840mg; Carbohydrate 26g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 7g; Protein 11g.