Loaded Chicken Fajita Omelette
Hungry Girl 12.5 carbs, 241 calories
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free liquid egg sub
- dash each garlic powder and black pepper
- 2 oz cooked and sliced skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp. fajita seasoning mix
- 2 T shredded reduced fat Mexican blend cheese
- 2 T salsa
- optional topping: light or fat free sour cream
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook and stir onion and bell pepper until slightly softened and lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
Reduce heat to mediumm low. Season egg sub with garlic powder and black pepper. Add to the skillet with the veggies, and let it coat the bottom.Cover and cook without stirring for 3 minutes, or until just set.
Meanwhile, in a medium microwave safe bowl, season chicken with fajita seasoning. Cover and microwave for 1 minute or until hot.
Top half of the omelette with shredded cheese and chicken. fold the bare half over the filling.
Top with salsa and sour cream