Hummus, Tomato, and Feta Pita Pizzas With Arugula Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 4 8-inch whole-wheat pitas, toasted
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as flat-leaf parsley and dill)
- 1 small bunch arugula
Adapted from realsimple.com
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the shallot and toss to combine; set aside.
Top the pitas with the hummus, tomatoes, Feta, herbs, and half the shallot dressing, dividing evenly.
Toss the arugula with the remaining shallot dressing.
Serve the arugula alongside the pita pizzas.
You'll also love
- Turmeric and Blueberry Breakfast... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Rhubarb Gin and Tonic 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Bone-In Rib End Pork Roast with... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Soup with Creamed... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Bowties with Spinach and Barley 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Tomato Cups with Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Hotdogs with Onion and Tomato... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange Ale Vinaigrette & Arugula... 4/5 (5 Votes)