Cucumbers And Onions In Dill Dressing
- 2 large cucumbers peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion thinly sliced, and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar plus
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 packet NutraSweet artificial sweetener
Combine cucumbers and onion in a serving dish. In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, dill weed, and sweetener.
Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover salad and chill for 30 minutes for best flavor.
This recipe yields 4 servings. Serving size: 1 cup.
Exchanges Per Serving: 2 Vegetable.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 45; Calories from Fat 5; Total Fat <1g; Saturated Fat <1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 215mg; Carbohydrate 9g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 5g; Protein 1g.