- 2 (17 oz.) packages potato gnocchi
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Heat over to 400°F. Place gnocchi in a lightly greased 9×13×2 inch baking dish and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cream, chicken broth, and flour over medium heat. Continue whisking until the sauce is simmering and thickened, about 5 minutes. Add the salt, pepper, and nutmeg and stir to combine. Add the spinach and toss to coat in the cream. Pour the cream and spinach mixture evenly over the gnocchi and gently spread the spinach out to cover.
3. Crumble the goat cheese over the spinach. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Bake until the top is golden in places, about 30 minutes.