Moist & Juicy Baked Chicken Breasts
The mayonnaise make these chicken breast very moist and tender, thus the recipe title... Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breasts!
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless
- 1 cup mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Adapted from food.com
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chrissy Teigen's Chicken Pot Pie... 3.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Portuguese-style Shrimp in Garlic 3.8/5 (36 Votes)
- Portuguese Sopas or Sopash 3.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Steamed Chicken Breast with wine,... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Pilaf 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Lemon-Dijon Chicken Thighs... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters 4.3/5 (3 Votes)