Yeast Rolls with Cheddar Cheese
Bakers Dozen Yeast Rolls with cheddar cheese
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 Tblsp sugar
- 1 pkg quick rise yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cups warm water [120 to 130]
- 2 Tblsp butter melted
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large bowl combiine 1 1/2 cups of the flour,sugar,yeast and salt. Add water and the butter. Beat on medium for 3 minutes until smooth. Stir in cheese and enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
2. Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide into 13 balls. Place in a greased 9 inch round pan. Cover and let rise until double in size.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 14 minutes.