LIME GARLIC CHICKEN - SLOW COOKER
Copied from BJ's Cooking Club
- 12 Chicken Thighs, skins removed
- 4 TBSP lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 2 TBSP Unsalted Butter
- Pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from bjs.com
1-Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker. Add Lime Juice, Chicken Broeh, Thyme Pepper and Butter.
2-Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
3-Place Chicken on plate and top with remaining juices.
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake Recipe 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chewy Coconut Bars 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini Pizza Slices 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Yogurt Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken with Vegetables 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Truffles 4.4/5 (25 Votes)