LIME GARLIC CHICKEN - SLOW COOKER
Copied from BJ's Cooking Club
- 12 Chicken Thighs, skins removed
- 4 TBSP lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 2 TBSP Unsalted Butter
- Pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from bjs.com
1-Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker. Add Lime Juice, Chicken Broeh, Thyme Pepper and Butter.
2-Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
3-Place Chicken on plate and top with remaining juices.
You'll also love
- Bananas Foster Shooters 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Paisan's Classic Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Potato Nachos 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Cherry Smash 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan pull-apart Bread 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Orange Julius Popsicles 4.3/5 (23 Votes)