Shrimp Scampi Linguine
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of shrimp, and cook 1 minute on each side or until opaque. Transfer shrimp to a plate, cover, and keep warm. Repeat with 1 tablespoon oil and remaining shrimp.
3. Melt butter over medium heat in same skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, and red pepper; sauté 3 minutes or until garlic starts to brown. Stir in cooked shrimp, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and salt; cook 1 minute. Add pasta, and cook 1 minute or until hot, tossing constantly. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower, Bacon, and Olive Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Corn Flan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Fish Fillets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Haddock Fillets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PESTO ALFREDO KELP NOODLES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Scallops with Pan sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Scalloped Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ravioli Alfredo with Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)