Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are super easy to make!
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) plus 6 tablespoons of butter
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup raisins
- parchment paper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Beat butter and sugars until creamy. Add in eggs and Vanilla and mix.
Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and mix. Add in raisins.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place a tablespoon of cookie dough onto cookie sheet.
Bake in oven until lightly brown.
You'll also love
- Strawberry and Mint Water 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Reuben-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Curd Doughnuts 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Chocolate Hug Cookies 4.1/5 (89 Votes)
- Chocolate Thumbprint Kiss Cookies 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Cherry Limeade Cookies 4.5/5 (53 Votes)