White Trash aka Heavenly Hash
This is extremely habit forming. It is a great treat to give to friends in cute clear baggies during the holidays.
- 1 pound white chocolate (For ease and convenience I use vanilla almond bark)
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 3 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package M&Ms
In the microwave, melt the white chocolate according to the insructions. In a large bowl, combine cereals, pretzels, peanuts and candy coated chocolates.
Slowly pour the chocolate over the cereal mixture and stir to evenly coat.
Spread the mixture onto wax paper and cool. Break into small pieces, store in an air-tight container and refrigerate to keep fresh.