Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed
- 1 c frozen corn, thawed
- 2 t chili powder
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 10oz can red enchilada sauce (about 1 cup)
- 9 small corn tortillas
- 6 oz muenster cheese, shredded (about 1 1/2 cup)
- sour cream, lettuce, tomato, salsa for serving, as desired
Heat oven to 425. Heat the oil in a large skillet over med heat. Add onion and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 min. Add the peppers and garlic and cook, covered. Stir occastionally until veggies are tender, 6-8min. Stir in the beans, corn and chili pwd and cook 2 min. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
Spread 1/3 enchilada sauce on bottom of 8in square baking dish. Top w/ 3 tortillas, tear to fit. Spread 1/3 of the remaining enchilada sauce over the top, about 1/4 cup. Top with a third of the bean mixture and 1/2 c cheese. Repeat twice.
Bake until lasagna is heated through and the top is beginning to brown, 12-15 min. Let stand for 5min. Serve with toppings as desired.