Garden Ranch Pasta Salad
A box of Suddenly Salad mix and a few extras are all you need.
- 1 box Suddenly Salad ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices, halved
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Empty Pasta mix into 3-qt saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
In a medium bowl, mix seasoning mix, dressing, and dill weed. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients. Store any remaining salad covered in refrigerator.
Per serving; calories 230 (calories from fat 100); Total fat 11g (saturated fat 1g, trans fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 490 mg; Total Carbohydrate 28g (dietary fiber 2g, sugars 4g); Protein 6g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 20 %