Strawberry Pop Cake
Mom's recipe - always my fav bday cake as a kid.
- 1 yellow cake mix (bake according to directions on box)
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 large box strawberry jello
- 1 10oz can strawberry pop
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 16oz pkg cool whip
When cake is done, punch full of holes with a toothpick and pour jello mixture over cake. Put cake in fridge to set jello. May add fresh strawberries if desired.
Once jello is set, spread the topping just before serving and / or return to fridge.
You'll also love
- Grilled Artichokes by Bobby Flay 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Make Ahead Cheesy Bacon Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MACARONI SALAD with green olives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Persimmon Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kraft Caramel Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Raspberry Custard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- RACK OF LAMB WITH BLACKBERRY... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lychee Strawberry smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)