This recipe comes from a restaurant called Mammy's Cupboard in Mississippi and you won't believe how good it is!
- Cooking Spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 - 16 oz container of cottage cheese
- 1 - 8.25 oz can cream style corn
- 4 - 8.5 oz packages of corn muffin mix
- 1 - 10 oz package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking
2. Whisk eggs in a large bowl until foamy. Stir in butter and next
four ingredients. Add muffin mixes, stirring until blended.
3. Drain broccoli well, pressing between paper towels. Stir broccoli
and onion into batter. (Batter will be thick).
4. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour
or until bread is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Bow Tie Pasta with Italian Sausage... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Carrots - Apricot Glazed 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Crescent Bars 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cauliflower - Italian Crumb Topped 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn Recipe - Used this... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy Kale and Corn Stuffed... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)