White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
1 Serving (1 Cookie)Calories 130(Calories from Fat 50),Total Fat 6g(Saturated Fat 3 1/2g,Trans Fat 0g),Cholesterol 15mg;Sodium 70mg;Total Carbohydrate 18g(Dietary Fiber 0g,Sugars 13g),Protein 1g
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, if desired
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, almond extract and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in baking chips and cranberries.
2 On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
3 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.