Ultimate Chicken Tenders
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Bisquick* mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic salt, optional
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) paprika
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter or margarine, melted
Adapted from lifemadedelicious.ca
Heat oven to 450ºF. Line baking sheet with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, garlic salt and paprika in large resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.