Cucumber Salad with Thai Sweet Chili Vinaigrette
So simple to make, this refreshing Cucumber Salad with Thai Sweet Chili Vinaigrette is a great start to any main course. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from allrecipe.com
Whisk rice vinegar, chili sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and garlic together in a small bowl; season with salt.
Combine cucumber and onion in a separate bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over cucumber and onion mixture and toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Toss before serving.