Cheesy Shirataki Noodle Mock-Casserole
- 1 pkg shirataki noodles (any type)
- 1 oz goat cheese
- 2 cups yellow squash, sliced thin
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage or spinach leaves
1. In small saucepan, heat about 4 cups water to boiling (enough to cover shirataki)
2. While water is heating, in nonstick pan over high heat, stir fry squash until soft, about 10 minutes
3. When squash is soft, add green onion and cabbage or spinach and stir fry just until wilted
4. Drain shirataki and put into boiling water just until aroma is gone, about 1-3 minutes. Drain again.
5. In medium bowl, mix goat cheese and hot shirataki until coated. Mix in squash/cabbage mixture. Enjoy!