Peach Pie Smoothie
I enjoy this simple tasty Peach Pie Smoothie for breakfast. It's a great healthy way to start your day! An excellent source of protein, vitamin C, calcium, iodine, phosphorus, fiber, vitamin A and Riboflavin.
- 1/2 cup nonfat or 1 percent lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground ginger
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Excellent source of: Protein, Vitamin C, Calcium,
Good source of: Iodine, Phosphorus, Fiber, Vitamin A, Riboflavin
1 serving, serving size: 2 cups Ingredients