Italian Ravioli Soup
- 2 cups frozen ravioli (meat or cheese)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 package frozen Italian vegetables - (16 oz)
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 5 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
Boil the ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onions and seasonings. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the Italian vegetables and cabbage. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes. Add broth and ravioli. Cook for another 15 minutes.
This recipe yields 6 servings. Serving size: about 1 cup.
Exchanges Per Serving: 2 Starch, 1 Very Lean Meat.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 192; Calories from Fat 42; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 2g; Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 529mg; Carbohydrate 27g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 5g; Protein 10g.