- 1 [1 pound] lean ground beef
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup oldfashion oats
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 3 tbsp low fat milk
- 1 small onion [34 cup]
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Mix beef, egg, oats, parsley, 2 tbsp ketchup, milk, onion, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Form the mixture into 8 balls and place in the prepared muffin cups. Combine the remaining 2 tbsp ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and spread about 1/20tsp over each mini meatloaf.
4. place the muffin pan on a baking sheet. bake the meatloaves until their internal temperature reaches 160 F, 25 to 30 minutes. Pour off fat before serving. t