- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3X1" strips
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
1. Mix sugar, salt, pepper garlic powder, paprika, and mustard powder in medium bowl .
2. Add chicken, toss, and set aside.
3. Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in 3 separate shallow dishes, set aside.
4. Pour oil to a depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat over medium-high heat until deepfry termometer reads 325 degrees.
5. Working in batches, coat chicken in flour, shake off excess, and dip in eggs; then coat in breadcrumbs.
6. Fry chicken until golden brown and crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
7. Serve with any dipping sauce.