Grilled Asparagus with Cilantro Lemon Butter
- 1 pound thin asparagus spears, tough ends snapped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 small lemon, juiced
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and place a sheet of aluminum foil on the grate.
2. While grill is heating, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
3. Drop asparagus spears into boiling water and stir gently; cook until the asparagus are bright green but still crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Drain the asparagus and cool quickly under a stream of cold water.
5. Place asparagus into a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
6. Place asparagus onto the foil-lined grill grate and cook until tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Turn spears over several times with tongs.
7. Transfer grilled asparagus to a serving platter.
8. Stir cilantro, light butter, fat-free sour cream, and lemon juice together in a bowl; drizzle over asparagus to serve.
You'll also love
- Apple pie breakfast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinated Chicken Breasts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double Strawberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GARLIC AND BLACK PEPPER FLATBREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRANBERRY ORANGE SCONES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LEMON BARS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- THAI SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS 0/5 (0 Votes)