- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 turkey cutlets
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil or other favorite oil
- 1/2 cup or more fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- plus 1/2 cup marsala wine or more chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme or less if you prefer
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Adapted from google.com
Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 pieces of turkey at a time and shake to coat. In a large skillet, sauté turkey in oil, 2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and drain and keep warm.
I the same skillet, sauté the mushroom, onions and garlic for about 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth and wine salt and thyme. Bring to a boil; cook and stir till thickened. Stir in parsley and add the turkey just to coat it in the sauce.