- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, cored, trimmed & cut into small strips
- 1/2 onion, peeled & diced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed (optional)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Heat the up the olive oil in a wok, and add the onion (and garlic if using) and fry for about 5 minutes until just starting to go brown & soft.
2. Add the orange or red pepper and continue to cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken breast pieces and continue to cook for 10 minutes - stirring all the time.
4. Add the lemon juice and cherry tomatoes - stir well and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
5. Season well with black pepper and salt. Serve hot with rice or pasta.