Beef and Broccoli
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 1 10 3/4ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from recipe.com
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry until well browned.
Stir the soup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder and pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the broccoli and cook until it's tender-crisp. Serve the beef mixture over the rice.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with glazed baby carrots: steam carrots with a touch of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. For dessert serve chocolate ice cream.
To make slicing easier, freeze the beef for 1 hour.