Chai Tea Mix
Skip the long Starbucks line and make this dry mix for instant chai tea that you can keep on hand for those frequent chai tea emergency cravings. Package Chai Instant Tea Mix in a festive decorative jar and gift to your family and friends any time of the year. All you have to do is add water and you have a creamy and delicious cup of chai tea!
- 1 cup dry powdered milk
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup powdered creamer, French Vanilla flavored, non-dairy
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups instant tea, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg or cardamom, ground
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Add small amounts to a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes a fine powder.
Store in an airtight container.
Add 3 teaspoons to a mug of hot water and add a dash of milk.
You'll also love
- Triple-Layer Pretzel Brownies 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Mackerel Patties 3.9/5 (244 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Autumn Harvest Veggie... 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.3/5 (91 Votes)
- Crown Royal Spiked Apple Cider 3.9/5 (152 Votes)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with... 4.3/5 (90 Votes)
- French Toast 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake 4.3/5 (91 Votes)