Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2-4 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 pound bacon, thin cut
- 1 can (8 oz.) whole water chestnuts
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2.Cut bacon in half. Wrap one slice of bacon around each chestnut. Secure the bacon with a toothpick. Arrange the water chestnut wraps in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3.Bake the water chestnut wraps for 300 to 35 minutes.
4.In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
5.Remove from water chestnut wraps from the oven transfer to serving dish.
6.Pour sauce over chestnuts or serve the sauce on the side as a dip.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tropical Carrot Cake with Coconut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup with Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bratwurst with Potato Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hawaiian Pork Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm & Creamy Bacon Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rumaki - Bacon Wrapped Pineapple &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BACON WRAPPED WATER CHESTNUTS 0/5 (0 Votes)