Roasted Tomato Salsa
Looking for a sweet and smoky homemade salsa to impress the entire family? Look no further: this recipe for Roasted Tomato Salsa will knock them their socks off!
- 1 pound tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 jalapeños
- 1 poblano chili
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Place the tomatoes on a baking pan and roast in a preheated 350°F oven for an hour flipping half way through.
Let the tomatoes cool and dice them.
Broil the chilies until blackened on all sides.
Let the chilies cool in a sealed container, peel the skins from them, seed them and dice them.
Mix everything and let sit for 20 minutes to bring out the flavors.
You'll also love
- Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tail 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Baby Red Potato Salad Recipe 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon Infused Shrimp Scampi Pasta 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Potato and Ham Soup 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Carrot Salad with Cumin... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Nutella Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Spicy Snackers 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Gouda & Beer Fondue Bread Bowl 4.6/5 (19 Votes)