Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
- oz. container strawberry yogurt 2 qts. fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced 16
- oz. container whipped cream or fresh whipped cream 4 oz. mini chocolate chips
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Heat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a rectangular baking pan.
Beat cake mix, water, oil, egg whites, and yogurt in a large bowl on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into the greased pan.
Bake for 35 — 40 minutes, or until cake springs back when touched lightly in the center. Cool completely.
Turn cake out onto a cutting board. Cut in half horizontally, and place the bottom layer on a trivet.
Frost the cake with whipped cream and then scatter sliced strawberries on top. Place second layer of cake on top and repeat layering with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
Garnish with a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips on top of the strawberries.
You'll also love
- Grilled Artichokes by Bobby Flay 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Make Ahead Cheesy Bacon Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MACARONI SALAD with green olives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Persimmon Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kraft Caramel Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Raspberry Custard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- RACK OF LAMB WITH BLACKBERRY... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lychee Strawberry smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)