Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake
- 8 oz. uncooked rigatoni
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 oz.) pack frozen spinach, thawed
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (14 oz) can Italian- style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 oz.) container Philadelphia chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare rigatoni according to package instructions. Spread oil on bottom of 11x7 baking dish. Add onion in a single layer. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or just until tender. Transfer onion to a large bowl, set aside.
Drain chopped spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Stir in rigatoni, spinach, chicken and next 4 ingredients into onion in bowl. Spoon mixture into dish and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
Bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly.