Tortellini in Herb-garlic dressing
Simple summer pasta salad!
- 16 oz frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic mashed
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 leaves fresh basil,chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Cook tortellini in boiling salted water until tender but firm.
Drain and rinse in cold water. Put in bowl in fridge to chill.
Beat vinegar with oil until well mixed. Stir in garlic, mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over tortellini.
Add basil, parsley, and scallions. Toss gently.
Top with cheese and serve chilled. In Bowl or skewered.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Burgers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheese Tortellini Soup w/... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Spring Pasta 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Applesauce Breakfast Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cornmeal Cake (gluten free and... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Glazed Honey-Garlic Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Sundried Tomato Fettucine 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (15 Votes)