Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
This is a family favorite recipe for chocolate peanut butter fudge. It's quick and easy to whip up a batch for all parties!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips, melted
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
In a large pot, bring sugar and milk to a rolling boil. Boil for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter. Pour into prepared pan.
Place the chocolate on top of the peanut butter fudge in spoonfuls. Then take a knife and swirl the chocolate into the peanut butter.
Let cool and set before cutting.
You'll also love
- Corbo's Bakery Cassata Cake 4/5 (125 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon Dip with Wonton Chips 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Chinese New Year Cake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Christmas Cookie Bar 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.8/5 (5 Votes)