Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 1 lb jumbo cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, chopped*
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 hass avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss.
Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 3 1/2 cups.
*Weight after shrimp has been peeled.
You'll also love
- Vietnamese BBQ Shrimp Vermicelli... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken with Broccoli,... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Fudge 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Baked Shrimp Scampi 4.1/5 (53 Votes)
- Lime Muddy Buddies 4.6/5 (19 Votes)