Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo
Need to soften butter first.
I haven't tried this recipe yet, got it from a recipe card in the mail (Great American Recipes)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, SOFTENED
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 box (1 lb) fettuccine noodles
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- fresh basil leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Place butter in a large heatproof bowl. Using a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on low speed, beat until smooth. Add the cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well blended; set aside.
2. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain well and immediately add the hot pasta to the butter mixture in the large bowl. Using two forks, toss the fettuccine in the butter mixture to coat well. Add the salt and pepper.
3. Divide the pasta between 4 serving plates. Quickly slice the basil into shreds to equal 1/4 cup. Sprinkle basil over each serving.
You'll also love
- Top Blade Steaks Smothered in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb with rosemary-balsamic butter... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sam Choy's Asian Macadamia Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Velveeta Tuna and Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Alexander's Orzo & Wild Rice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Sun-dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)